Welcome to the GPS Insight Wiki
This Wiki contains support information, helpful tips, and general information about the GPS Insight product.
If you are trying to login to our product, please login at GPS Insight Login
- When Google Earth automatically updates it sometimes reset the file associations in Windows. We’ve found this problem especially true when installing Google Sky. You should get an error similar to below.
- Select the File Types tab and scroll down to KML and KMZ.
- It may already show “Opens with Google Earth” however it is not functioning properly since the update. There are 2 possible ways to fix this problem.
1. If there is a “Restore” button - click it. Then verify 3D mapping is working.
2. Otherwise, click “Change” and re-select Google Earth. If Google Earth is not in the list you may have to Browse to find it. (Program Files/Google/Google Earth).